- Be crystal clear about the products and/or services you offer.
- Your most important message should be at the top of the page.
- Keep it short and simple. People tend to scan rather than read. So organise information in bullet points or short paragraphs with headings. Make it easy for the reader to get your message quickly.
- Find the right tone and language to suit your brand identity. If your business is edgy and casual – have some fun with the content. If your business is educational – use a more formal tone but try to avoid too many technical terms.
- Make sure the spelling and grammar check out.
Back to Help